Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Exploring Japan: First Stop

------------------
Konnichiwa! You probably won't relate to this, but there's this "Japan Craze" going on in my instagram home page. It gave me the idea to share my experience in Japan last year.
------------------

Last year, we went to Japan and visited three cities. Which were: Osaka, Tokyo, and Kyoto. Just to let you know, I am splitting this blog probably into two to three pieces, to make it easier for you to read the whole blog.


We stopped in Hong Kong first before we went to Osaka, ate a little snack and finally ate lunch while we were heading to Japan.





Then, when we arrived in Osaka, we took the subway to get into our apartment. It was a long walk before we got there, and we also got a little lost. Our apartment was far from all the shops and restaurants.




We would always eat at "Yoshinoya", a fast-food restaurant that is actually international, so we were familiar with it. The taste of their food is so much better in Japan. Seeing the fact that their headquarters is at Tokyo. Yoshinoya will always be one of my favourites.



We also ate in some other places, but I couldn't quite remember those. But, I did find a picture of the other food that we ate other than Yoshinoya, but it isn't really that nice and it was half eaten, haha!




The next day, we went to Universal Studios, and do you know what was the exciting part? Wizarding World Of Harry Potter! If you didn't know, I am a Potterhead. We again took the subway to Universal Studios, and we are also taking it for us to go home. So, back to the Universal Studios topic! Unfortunately, I didn't take enough pictures (I don't know why) but I hope this is okay!







(This picture shows how many people were at Hogsmeade)


Then again, we took the subway to go back home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

|| Send Me A Message! ||

|| Send Me A Message! ||

(in the box down below)
...................................




|| SEND A MESSAGE ||