Monday, January 2, 2017

Au Revoir, 2016!


Winnipeg, Manitoba



Am I the only one who still feels that 2016 just started? MANY things has happened last year, and I don't even know how to start. Anyways, I'm not going to tell how my year went, I'm just going to talk about 2016 or 2017. My 2016, not great for me. 2016 was craaaazy, but thank goodness to my new pencil case that has this quote that said, "Life Is Tough My Darling, But So Are You" and this actually makes me feel motivated, and also, there is also another thing that made me look at things in a different way, and that is "Stranger Things". I am not kidding, I


am obsessed. 2016 was tough for me, seeing that I don't like trap music, and that I also don't like dabs. Whenever someone would dab, I would look away and would press my lips. I also don't like trap music, maybe because I like music then better than today. There are still some songs that I like today, like Niall Horan's "This Town", and Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself". I'm sorry if you're a fan, but I just really don't like dabs and trap music. Also, if you were wondering why I didn't post a Christmas-themed blog, it's because I don't celebrate Christmas. I hope you liked this blog even though half of it is me talking about trap music and dabs. Haha! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

|| Send Me A Message! ||

|| Send Me A Message! ||

(in the box down below)
...................................




|| SEND A MESSAGE ||