Sunday, January 22, 2017



Hello! I am Sasha, an ordinary girl that prefers to blog rather to use a diary because um, it's the 21st century! I blog about my experience here in Canada, seeing that I am new here. You can kinda tell by the title of my website, "NewlyCanadian". I also blog because I would prefer typing rather than to speak. There are also some times that I would like to speak, for me to fully show my expressions. Just so you know, if you met me in real life, I want you to know that I talk a lot. Well, not ALL THE TIME, because I'm shy too, like, EXTREMELY SHY. I often see myself in situations that I am completely out of place, seeing that I am new. Anyways, I would like to show you some questions and answers that will kind of show you what my personality is.


Q: What are the things that you fear of?
A: Slides, Dogs, and Cats. Well, I have the fear of cats and dogs since day one, but unless, the dog/cat is well-behaved.

Q: Why I'm afraid of them?
A; I don't know, but I am allergic to dogs.

Q: What are some things you love?
A: Notebooks (but only if I love the cover lol), Pinterest/Tumblr, eating, pixar movies/songs, music from the early '00s or music that has that early '00s vibe.

Q; Favourite Song?
A; I have plenty but here are some: Chasing Cars, This Town, It Will Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

|| Send Me A Message! ||

|| Send Me A Message! ||

(in the box down below)
...................................




|| SEND A MESSAGE ||