Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Fresh Picked Sweet Strawberries



Stonewall, Canada



Last summer, I went to Boonstra Farms to pick some strawberries. Just letting you know, I don't really eat strawberries, but I enjoy strawberry picking. I am aware that strawberries can stain your clothes, and once it stains, it's hard to come off. So, I pulled up my sleeves and started looking for good strawberries. It really makes you itch because of the leaves that are next to the strawberries, but it came off eventually. My hands were turning red


because of the strawberries, and the same thing happened to my arms but it was turning red because I was getting rashes. When my basket was full of strawberries, we took some pictures, and paid. We washed our hands, then we went back home. It was a long drive before we arrived at the farm, but it felt like going back home was quicker. We tasted the strawberries, and was amazed by its taste. It was so delicious! It was juicy and sweet. Even though I don't eat strawberries, I liked those ones.









No comments:

Post a Comment

|| Send Me A Message! ||

|| Send Me A Message! ||

(in the box down below)
...................................




|| SEND A MESSAGE ||