Tuesday, December 20, 2016

All About Sasha



Winnipeg, Canada





Hi! I am posting this blog because I didn't really introduce myself as my first blog, but here it is, here goes nothing!



Hello, I'm Sasha! A girl who just moved to Canada. It's hard to live in a waaaay different country and to be so far from my old country.  I never knew the feeling of living in a place that's almost the complete opposite of where I used to live in. That is why I started blogging — for me to share all of my adventures, and my old memories. So, here are some things about me:



1. I DON'T eat candy.
It's weird how I don't eat candy, but I eat chocolates. I know, I'M WEIRD.

2. Social-medias are my thing.
I am one of those people that take the internet seriously.

3. I am weird. Since the day I was born.
Um, I think I don't need to explain that.

4. I like all things that are tumblr/pinterest-inspired.
I am addict when it comes to Tumblr or Pinterest.


So, those are some things about me! If you're still reading this, thank you! 💜









2 comments:

|| Send Me A Message! ||

|| Send Me A Message! ||

(in the box down below)
...................................




|| SEND A MESSAGE ||