Sunday, March 5, 2017

Ed Sheeran's Album "Divide" Is Heaven!






Just listened to Ed Sheeran's new album, and it was INCREDIBLE. This whole album deserves to be a phenomenon! I checked iTunes' Top Charts, and his songs are already in it! He just released it yesterday, (March 4, am I right?) and most of his songs are already in the top charts! I swear, this album needs to be a hit! I want to know YOUR favourites, 'cause here's mine:


1. Perfect
This song has this '00 vibe that I like! It is also #7 in iTunes' Top Charts! 💜

2. What Do I Know?
This song has this vibe that kinda makes you happy and relaxed. I also love the message of this song, here is a lyric from the chorus of this song: "Love could change the world in a moment, but what do I know?".

3. Supermarket Flowers
This song tells about his love for his mother, which is very touching, 💜 and just a head's up, this MIGHT make you cry. 😭


After listening to the album, you might text your bestfriend to listen to the album, like what I did.






No comments:

Post a Comment

|| Send Me A Message! ||

|| Send Me A Message! ||

(in the box down below)
...................................




|| SEND A MESSAGE ||